Monday, October 29, 2007

Chinese and Tech Stocks

Here we go again. The most of the top tier Chinese and US Tech stocks are on their move again. The fed might lower rates (most likely)and some of the Chinese stocks are coming out with earnings this and next week. SOHU for one. Baidu's Earnings last week were great and so were many others. I am now looking at some others, STV, LDK, SSTR, SNDA. I have had positions in SOHU, BIDU and SNDA for a while now and will keep those. I lightened up on SOHU, but still think the company will do great. They are a Tech sponsor of the 2008 Olympics in China. I am looking to spread some risks in China by getting into other areas such as solar, batteries and natural resources. I still believe China is the place to be and will be for a while. India will soon become another big one too.

No comments: