Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stocks Rebound

At least the market rebounded some after the beating it was taking the last few days. Some of the stocks i own went down fast, but I have taken some profits ont hem in the last months. I still believe in Tech and china. I am actually going to buy some stocks and get some stocks for the long term. I am looking at STV, GA, CTRP, and Bidu maybe, I already have some from way back. Other stocks i like and may buy a small amount in case of another downturn in Apple, ISRG, and VMW, they are high but could go much higher in the next few months or even next year. I also like FMCN, they handle much of China's advertising and the Olympics is coming. You can always learn from downturns as I did again, take some profits when you are at a comfortable point for you to handle. Better to make some then watch them go down. I should of took some profits on my stocks, but i see them next much higher than they were last week. China is still growing a high rate and most Tech companies have posted great earnings.

No comments: