Wednesday, October 10, 2007

chinese stocks still producing positive gains

The Chinese stocks are still on a move upward for most part. I acquired BIDU at 192 not too long ago and have been looking to sell, but it has much upsize even at its price now 343. I still own SOHU and SNDA, i see a lot of potential in the long term, SOHU is a tech sponsor of the Olympics next year. The ones I have been trading lately have done well for me, STV, i bought the day is went public at 29 and change, sold half my position at 53 and it looks like it is around 50 for now. I bought AOB, I think it has upward potential and looks solid. Their are some other big movers I am still wathcing from the last two weeks, CHNR, FMCN, RCH, CSUN, KUM and YTEC. I might be buying XFML, a lot of upside in the coming year. Remember, some profit is better than holding on too long, these stocks move fast and up and down.

No comments: